My Photo
Virginia Beach, VA
Passionate about all things make-up, beauty & fashion whether it be cute, pretty, or seductively sexy ;) I don't follow the trends: I follow what my eyes like regardless of others' opinions. _________ MY ONLY LINKS!! -- [TWITTER] TheLipJunkie [BEAUTYLISH] TheLipJunkie _________

Thursday, July 5, 2012

I'VE MISSED YOU ALL!

LONG TIME NO BLOG <3




     Just wanted to stop in & let you all know that I'm still here.  My deepest apologies for going super M.I.A on here, but you know.. honey gotta make that money, ya dig?  I've literally lived at work & only slept at home.  That meant no time for sharing new product splurges, reviews and pics.. but trust, I WILL make a comeback & I've got tonssss of stuff I wanna share.  In the mean time, just thought I'd leave you with a lil facetime. *smooches*
      I've been doing this double winged-tip thing with my liner lately & have gotten so many compliments.  Give it a whirl. Simple, yet nontraditional.  I'm also wearing Maybelline's new Color Sensational Lipstick in "Flawless Fuschia" from their Porcelains collection (Limited Edition only) lined with NYX's Slim Lip Pencil in "Pale Pink" (perfect match for this lipstick).

**for non-beauty related stuff (AKA my random rants & daily vulgarity), follow me on Twitter @TheLipJunkie

3 comments:

  1. welcome back!!!I'm loving the eye look! really hot and sexy! tc always ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! I feel you, Ive been MIA too, makin a comeback! I hope all is well babez!! Much LOVE to ya! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMFG you are so beautiful! <3
    love your make up
    xxxx a 14 year old girll.

    ReplyDelete